Memory Box Program
The memory box program was created to provide a space to hold special items of remembrance for families.
The Preemie Project holds periodic workshops to make the memory boxes. You can download the instructions here.
In accordance with the needs of the hospitals we support, we need the following size boxes:
- Large: Made from white photo boxes that are 7.5 x 4 x 11 rectangular
- Medium: Made from paper mache boxes that are 8" x 8" x 4" square
- Small: Made from paper mache boxes that are 4" x 4" x 2" square
We welcome donations of supplies to be used at the workshops:
- Empty Paper Mache Boxes in the sizes listed above
- Soft pastel acrylic paints, such as Dreamcoat, Plaid, Patio paints.
- Paint brushes and foam brushes
- Mod Podge Liquid finish
- Flannel material, child and pastel colors and prints. Small and subdued prints are best
- Felt in all colors, squares or yardage
- Braided trims, 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide (upholstery edges also work well)
JULY 1, 2016
500 RED HATS CAMPAIGN
Iowa American Heart Association
August 15, 2016
Cy-Hawk Challenge Donation Deadline
October 10, 2016
Boo In The NICU Halloween Donation Deadline
View All Upcoming Events
Links of Interest
Click above to visit our CafePress store!