Memory Box Program
The memory box program was created to provide a space to hold special items of remembrance for families.
Download the instructions here.
We plan to have quarterly workshops to make the boxes, which come in various shapes and sizes. We also accept donations of supplies to be used at the workshops:
- Empty Paper Mache Boxs, all shapes and sizes
- Acylic Paints, such as Dreamcoat, Plaid, Patio paints.
(Pastel colors are used most, but any colors are accepted)
- Paint brushes and foam brushes
- Mod Podge Liquid finish
- Flannel material, child and pastel colors and prints
- Felt in all colors, squares or yardage
- Decorative items such as bows, or other small baby items
- Card Stock for poem inserts
- Ribbons, approx. 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide (upholstery edges also work well)
August 2, 2014
Iowa City Work Group #4
Monday, September 8, 2014
The Preemie Project’s Cy-Hawk Challenge!
Saturday, September 27, 2014
2014 Run for the Babies!
Hayward Shelter, East Lake Park, Mt Pleasant, IA
8am day-of registration, 9am RUN!
View All Upcoming Events
Links of Interest
Click above to visit our CafePress store!
The Preemie Project | PO Box 1310 | Iowa City, IA 52244
Copyright © 2007-2014 The Preemie Project. All rights reserved.
The Preemie Project is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization.
Having trouble finding something? Look at the site map
Hosting Provided by EngineHosting