Memory Box Program
The memory box program was created to provide a space to hold special items of remembrance for families.
The Preemie Project holds periodic workshops to make the memory boxes. You can download the instructions here.
At this time we are making three sizes, in accordance with the needs of the hospitals we support.
- Large: Made from white photo boxes that are 7.5 x 4 x 11 rectangular
- Medium: Made from paper mache boxes that are 8" x 8" x 4" square
- Small: Made from paper mache boxes that are 4" x 4" x 2" square
We welcome donations of supplies to be used at the workshops:
- Empty Paper Mache Boxes in the sizes listed above
- Soft pastel acrylic paints, such as Dreamcoat, Plaid, Patio paints.
- Paint brushes and foam brushes
- Mod Podge Liquid finish
- Flannel material, child and pastel colors and prints. Small and subdued prints are best
- Felt in all colors, squares or yardage
- Braided trims, 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide (upholstery edges also work well)
March 16, 2015
Spring Donation Deadline
June 15, 2015
Red, White and Blue Donation Deadline
View All Upcoming Events
Links of Interest
Click above to visit our CafePress store!