Memory Box Program
The memory box program was created to provide a space to hold special items of remembrance for families.
Download the instructions here.
We plan to have quarterly workshops to make the boxes, which come in various shapes and sizes. We also accept donations of supplies to be used at the workshops:
- Empty Paper Mache Boxs, all shapes and sizes
- Acylic Paints, such as Dreamcoat, Plaid, Patio paints.
(Pastel colors are used most, but any colors are accepted)
- Paint brushes and foam brushes
- Mod Podge Liquid finish
- Flannel material, child and pastel colors and prints
- Felt in all colors, squares or yardage
- Decorative items such as bows, or other small baby items
- Card Stock for poem inserts
- Ribbons, approx. 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide (upholstery edges also work well)
June 10, 2013
It’s a Zoo in the NICU!
Iowa Neonatal Intensive Care Units
July 20th and 21st 2013
Iowa City Area Work Group #3
Iowa City Public Library, Meeting Room A
Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday 12:30pm-4:30pm
August 10, 2013
2013 Run for the Babies
To Be Announced
View All Upcoming Events
Links of Interest
Click above to visit our CafePress store!