Memory Box Program
The memory box program was created to provide a space to hold special items of remembrance for families.
Download the instructions here.
We plan to have quarterly workshops to make the boxes, which come in various shapes and sizes. We also accept donations of supplies to be used at the workshops:
- Empty Paper Mache Boxs, all shapes and sizes
- Acylic Paints, such as Dreamcoat, Plaid, Patio paints.
(Pastel colors are used most, but any colors are accepted)
- Paint brushes and foam brushes
- Mod Podge Liquid finish
- Flannel material, child and pastel colors and prints
- Felt in all colors, squares or yardage
- Decorative items such as bows, or other small baby items
- Card Stock for poem inserts
- Ribbons, approx. 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide (upholstery edges also work well)
December 16, 2013
2013 Winter Holidays Donation
Iowa Neonatal Intensive Care Units
Saturday, December 21, 2013
Coral Ridge Mall Gift Wrap Fundraiser
Coral Ridge Mall, near the Food Court
4 - 10pm
January 18, 2014
Iowa City Work Group #1
View All Upcoming Events
Links of Interest
Click above to visit our CafePress store!