Bloggers-Photo Posting Directions
There is a mistake in the directions for posting pictures to the blog. Here are the new directions. Please let us know if you have questions!
TPP Group Blog- How to Post Photos
1. You will need a Flickr acct. This is a free and easy service to use! Visit the site to sign-up:
The Preemie Project also has a Flickr Group you can join:
2. Log into your new flickr acct. You will need to upload your photos.
-Click on “Home”
-Click on “upload photos”
3. Once your photos are uploaded, sign into your TPP Blog acct. Visit http://www.thepreemieproject.com/blog
Start writing your blog entry. Stop when you reach a place you would like to insert a photo.
4. Open a separate Internet browser window and log into your Flickr acct. Click on/select the photo you want to add to your blog entry.
5. Locate the “Share This” icon at the upper right side of the screen. It is underneath the search bar. Click on “Share this”
6. Click on “embed it”
7. A string of code will appear in a small box. You need to highlight and copy ALL of the code.
8. Return to your blog entry. Paste the code into your blog entry. Paste it in the position where you want it to show up.
Here is a picture of my most recent preemie donation.
“Paste the code here” **This is where your photo will show up**
What do you guys think? Should I make more of these? They were a lot
of fun…etc, etc
9. Continue with your blog entry. When you reach a spot that you would like to have another picture, stop your blog entry and return to step #4 above.
That is all there is to it. Give it a try and let us know if you have problems.