Winter Holiday Donation Contest
Start working on those winter holiday sets to earn a chance to win a great prize from TPP! For each winter holiday set you donate for the December 19th Winter Holiday donation, you will be awarded one chance in a drawing to win a beautiful piece of lia sophia jewelry.
One prize will be given to the volunteer who crafts the most winter holiday sets and two additional winners will be selected in a random drawing. Read on for contest rules and to see the prizes!
Contest Rules and Prizes:
1. Only hat and bootie sets will earn a chance in the drawing. Hats and booties within the set must be of the same size.
2. Hat and bootie sets in sizes 3-5 lb, 6-8lb and 9-11 lbs will earn one chance. Two sets in the 1-3 lb size will be worth one chance.
3. Only sets that follow TPP donation guidelines will be counted. This means items must be made from a suitable soft, non-wool yarn (get some brand ideas here) and follow the size guidelines listed here. Any pattern may be used; there are a few ideas to help you get started on the Patterns page (scroll down for holiday patterns).
4. Sets must be received or postmarked by December 7, 2011 to count for the drawing.
5. The volunteer who donates the most sets will have first pick of the three prizes. The first winner of the random drawing will receive the second choice of the three items. The second winner of the random drawing will receive the third piece.
6. Jewelry prizes will come with the lia sophia Purchase Receipt and be covered by the lia sophia full Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
The prizes are:
Questions? Contact .