Bereavement PatternsBelow is a collection of patterns that work well for The Preemie Project Infant Bereavement Program. Before using a pattern that is not listed here, please email and ask if the pattern would work for the hospitals we donate to.
Bereavement/Christening Gowns & Sleepers
- RoseBud Preemie Dress by Carol Minnis--knit
- Burial Gown by Lenore English
- Gown for Baby Born Asleep--knit
- Sleep Sack Patterns by Marcia Williams--knit -- We need these in all sizes (1 lb up to 11b) Use solid pale pastel colors only: pale pink, baby blue, very light yellow, pale green and white
- Preemie Kimono -- This pattern should be made with buttons down the entire front for easier dressing