The memory box program was created to provide a place for families to save special items in memory of their child.
The Preemie Project holds periodic workshops to make the memory boxes. You can download the instructions here.
In accordance with the needs of the hospitals we support, we need the following size boxes:
- Large: Made from photo boxes that are 7.5 x 4 x 11 rectangular – WHITE ONLY!
- Small: Made from white boxes that are 3.75″ x 3.75″ x 3.4″ square
We welcome donations of supplies to be used at the workshops:
- Empty white photo boxes
- Paint brushes and foam brushes
- Mod Podge Liquid finish
- Flannel material, child and pastel colors and prints. Small and subdued prints are best
- Felt in all colors, squares or yardage
- Braided trims, 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide