The Preemie Project donates memory boxes to Iowa hospital infant bereavement programs that request them. The boxes provide a place for families to save special items in memory of their child.
To request boxes for your Iowa hospital, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Two sizes of boxes are requested by the hospitals:
- Large: Made from photo boxes that are 7.5 x 4 x 11 rectangular – WHITE ONLY!
- Small: Made from white boxes that are 3.75″ x 3.75″ x 3.4″ square
We welcome donations of supplies to be used at the workshops:
- Empty white photo boxes
- Paint brushes and foam brushes
- Mod Podge Liquid finish
- Flannel material, child and pastel colors, and prints. Small and subdued prints are best
- Felt in all colors, squares or yardage
- Braided trims, 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide