The following is a list of items and supplies we urgently need. This list is current and was last updated on 02-12-14.
Please contact us with questions.
- Fleece - We can also use scraps that are at least 18 inches wide and 40 inches long to make Blanket Sleepers.
- Thread - new only. Old thread becomes brittle and cannot be used in sewing machines.
Hats, Booties and Blankets:
- Large blankets (Handcrafted: Knit, Crochet, Sewn or Woven) - (anywhere between 30" to 50") We never have enough of these!! Please remember blankets smaller than 30" square are rarely used by IA NICUs.
- Hats & Booties- 6-8 lb. and 9-11 lb sizes needed! Pastel pink & blue per request of most families. We DO NOT need any 1-3lb hats or booties at this time.
- Newborn and Preemie clothing items - Spring (new & gently used)
The UIHC NICU Social Workers have asked specifically for sizes 6 months and smaller. The most needed sizes are newborn and 0-3 months. They do not have a need for sizes larger than 6 months at this time.
We are revitalizing our Bereavement Program and have a huge need for all items.
- Gowns and Sleepers
- Christening Gowns (All Sizes)
- Remembrance Items
- Memory Boxes
August 2, 2014
Iowa City Work Group #4
Monday, September 8, 2014
The Preemie Project’s Cy-Hawk Challenge!
Saturday, September 27, 2014
2014 Run for the Babies!
Hayward Shelter, East Lake Park, Mt Pleasant, IA
8am day-of registration, 9am RUN!
View All Upcoming Events