The following is a list of items and supplies we urgently need. This list is current and was last updated on 10/25/2012.
Please contact us with questions.
- Fleece- We can also use scraps that are at least 18 inches wide and 40 inches long to make Blanket Sleepers.
Hats, Booties and Blankets:
- Large blankets- (anywhere between 30" to 50") We never have enough of these!! Please remember blankets smaller than 30" square are rarely used by IA NICUs
- Hats & Booties- 6-8 lb. and 9-11 lb sizes needed! Pastel pink & blue per request of most families. We DO NOT need any 1-3lb hats or booties at this time.
- Newborn and Preemie clothing items-Summer (new & gently used)
The UIHC NICU Social Workers have asked specifically for sizes 6 months and smaller. The most needed sizes are preemie and 0-3 months. They do not have a need for sizes larger than 6 months at this time.
Non-Perishable Food Items for NICU families staying at the UIHC
Anything canned and microwavable (ie. Beefaroni and EasyMac)
- Juice Boxes
- Breakfast Cereals, and Oatmeal
- Tea, Hot Chocolate, etc
We are revitalizing our Bereavement Program and have a huge need for all items.
- Gowns and Sleepers
- Christening Gowns (All Sizes)
- Remembrance Items
- Memory Boxes
June 10, 2013
It’s a Zoo in the NICU!
Iowa Neonatal Intensive Care Units
July 20th and 21st 2013
Iowa City Area Work Group #3
Iowa City Public Library, Meeting Room A
Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday 12:30pm-4:30pm
August 10, 2013
2013 Run for the Babies
To Be Announced
View All Upcoming Events