The following is a list of items and supplies we urgently need. This list is current and was last updated on 10/29/13.
Please contact us with questions.
- Fleece- We can also use scraps that are at least 18 inches wide and 40 inches long to make Blanket Sleepers.
Hats, Booties and Blankets:
- Large blankets- (anywhere between 30" to 50") We never have enough of these!! Please remember blankets smaller than 30" square are rarely used by IA NICUs
- Hats & Booties- 6-8 lb. and 9-11 lb sizes needed! Pastel pink & blue per request of most families. We DO NOT need any 1-3lb hats or booties at this time.
- Newborn and Preemie clothing items-Winter (new & gently used)
The UIHC NICU Social Workers have asked specifically for sizes 6 months and smaller. The most needed sizes are preemie and 0-3 months. They do not have a need for sizes larger than 6 months at this time.
Non-Perishable Food Items for NICU families staying at the UIHC
Anything canned and microwavable (ie. Beefaroni and EasyMac)
- Juice Boxes
- Breakfast Cereals, and Oatmeal
- Tea, Hot Chocolate, etc
We are revitalizing our Bereavement Program and have a huge need for all items.
- Gowns and Sleepers
- Christening Gowns (All Sizes)
- Remembrance Items
- Memory Boxes
December 16, 2013
2013 Winter Holidays Donation
Iowa Neonatal Intensive Care Units
Saturday, December 21, 2013
Coral Ridge Mall Gift Wrap Fundraiser
Coral Ridge Mall, near the Food Court
4 - 10pm
January 18, 2014
Iowa City Work Group #1
View All Upcoming Events