NOTE: 11/3/17 We are very well stocked with small blankets for bereavement. At this time, our biggest need is for blankets sized approximately 36x 36in.
At least half of the blankets need to be solid white. The other half needed in solid light pink and solid light blue
- Do NOT use worsted weight yarn. Use DK weight or lighter. See our List of Suggested Yarn
- Yarns appropriate for bereavement are those that call for a size 6 needle or G crochet hook, or smaller.
- Soft baby yarn is preferred
- All blankets should be solid color, white, light pink, light blue only. Do NOT use variegated yarns.
- Do NOT use a pattern that is excessively lacey. The blanket should fully cover the child.
- Finish the blanket with a nice border to make the blanket special.
You are free to use the pattern of your choice; here are a few suggestions.
Confetti Baby Blanket – Crochet
Spring in to Summer Blanket – Crochet