All sizes from 15 in x 15 in up to 36 in x 36 in.
At least half of the blankets need to be solid white. The other half needed in solid light pink and solid light blue
- Do NOT use worsted weight yarn. Use DK weight or lighter. See our List of Suggested Yarn
- Yarns appropriate for bereavement are those that call for a size 6 needle or G crochet hook, or smaller.
- Soft baby yarn is preferred
- All blankets should be solid color, white, light pink, light blue only. Do NOT use variegated yarns.
- Do NOT use a pattern that is excessively lacey. The blanket should fully cover the child.
- Finish the blanket with a nice border to make the blanket special.
You are free to use the pattern of your choice; here are a few suggestions.
Confetti Baby Blanket – Crochet
Spring in to Summer Blanket – Crochet