The following is a list of items and supplies we are most in need of. This list is current and was last updated/reviewed on 6/28/2019.
Please contact us with any questions you have.
Costumes, Hats, Booties, Diaper Covers, Leg Warmers for our 2019 donations to Iowa NICUs.
- Pak N Plays – new only
- $10 Gift Cards for Gas so families can visit their child in the NICU (Caseys, BP Station, Kum & Go)
- Formula: Neosure / Enfacare (for preemies) or Enfamil / Similac Infant (regular formula)
- Bottles – Avent 9oz, or Dr. Brown 8 oz are preferred (new only)
- Sleepers (snap front is preferred): Size Newborn, 0-3M and 3M (Greatest need is for 0-3M)
- Blanket Sleepers: Purchased Halo Sleep Sacks (size Small) or sewn from our Sleep sack pattern (6-8lb and 9-11lb size only needed)
- Diapers: Newborn and Size 1. Pampers preferred
- Baby Wipes: non-scented, tubs preferred over refills
Flat sheets and fitted sheets made from UI Hawkeye or ISU Cyclone cotton or flannel fabric. Please mail by August 1, 2019
White Booties– less than 1lb, 1-1.5 lb, 2-3 lb, 3-5lb
White Hats– less than 1lb, 1-1.5lb, 2-3lb, 3-5lb
WHITE Blankets – biggest need is for 30in x 30in white blankets.
NOTE: We keep a spreadsheet of bereavement needs that you can refer to help guide your crafting.