The following is a list of items and supplies we urgently need. This list is current and was last updated/reviewed on 8/25/2018.
Please contact us with any questions you have.
Costumes, Hats, Booties, Diaper Covers, Leg Warmers for our 2018 Boo in the NICU Halloween Donation.
- Pak N Plays – new only
- Gift Cards for Gas so families can visit their child in the NICU (Caseys, BP Station, Kum & Go)
- Formula: Neosure / Enfacare (for preemies) or Enfamil / Similac Infant (regular formula)
- Bottles and Nipples – Avent 9oz, or Dr. Brown 8 oz are preferred (new only)
- Sleepers (snap front or zip-up): Size Newborn, 0-3M and 3M (Greatest need is for 0-3M)
- Onesies: Size Newborn and 0-3M (Greatest need is for 0-3M)
- Blanket Sleepers: Purchased Halo Sleep Sacks (size Small) or sewn from our Sleep sack pattern (6-8lb and 9-11lb size only needed)
- Diapers: Newborn and Size 1. Pampers preferred
- Baby Wipes: non-scented, tubs preferred over refills
White booties– sizes most needed: less than 1 lb and 1-1.5 lb
White hats– sizes most needed: 1-1.5lb and 3-5lb
WHITE Blankets – 20in x 20in, 25in x 25in and 30in x 30in
- Colors needed – light pink, pale lavender, light blue.
- Line the girl buntings with girl flannel. Line the boy buntings with boy flannel.
- No cartoonish/character prints in the flannel per nursing staff. Do NOT use white flannel because it will show stains more.