The following is a list of items and supplies we urgently need. This list is current and was last updated/reviewed on 7/11/2018.
Please contact us with any questions you have.
Gas Cards for family: $10 cards to area service stations. The best stations to use are BP , Kum & Go and Caseys.
Pampers diapers: Size 1 only
Formula: Neosure, Enfacare, Enfamil and Similac Advance
Snap Front Footed Sleepers : Size Newborn, 0-3M and 3M (Greatest need is for 0-3M)
- White booties – size: less than 1 lb (1.5-1.75 in long)
- White booties – size: 1-1.5 lb (1.75-2.25 in long)
- White hats – size: 1-1.5lb (7.5 – 8.5 in around/ 3.25-3.5 in long)
- Large Knit Buntings from this pattern(10.5 total length): Colors needed – light pink, pale lavender, light blue. Please line the girl buntings with girl flannel. Line the boy buntings with boy flannel. No cartoonish prints in the flannel per nursing staff.
NOTE: We are in the process of putting together a large donation of bereavement packages. We will be adding to the “urgent needs” as we complete inventory of all the sizes after the donation is made.
Hawkeye and Cyclone Bedding for football season:
We would be very thankful for donations of the follow items:
- Fleece Pads made from Black Hawkeye fleece
- Flat and fitted sheets made with Pink Hawkeye cotton fabric. We have seen pink Hawkeye cotton fabric at Walmarts in Iowa and at various quilt shops in Iowa.
- Flat sheets and fitted sheets made from any UI Hawkeye or ISU Cyclone cotton fabric.