The following is a list of items and supplies we are most in need of. This list is current and was last updated/reviewed on 1/20/2019.
Please contact us with any questions you have.
Costumes, Hats, Booties, Diaper Covers, Leg Warmers for our 2019 donations to Iowa NICUs.
- Pak N Plays – new only
- $10 Gift Cards for Gas so families can visit their child in the NICU (Caseys, BP Station, Kum & Go)
- Formula: Neosure / Enfacare (for preemies) or Enfamil / Similac Infant (regular formula)
- Bottles – Avent 9oz, or Dr. Brown 8 oz are preferred (new only)
- Sleepers (snap front is preferred): Size Newborn, 0-3M and 3M (Greatest need is for 0-3M)
- Blanket Sleepers: Purchased Halo Sleep Sacks (size Small) or sewn from our Sleep sack pattern (6-8lb and 9-11lb size only needed)
- Diapers: Newborn and Size 1. Pampers preferred
- Baby Wipes: non-scented, tubs preferred over refills
Flat sheets and fitted sheets made from colorful baby and children’s cotton prints. Please mail between April 1 and June 1 2019.
White Booties– less than 1lb, 1-1.5 lb, 2-3 lb, 3-5lb
White Hats– less than 1lb, 1-1.5lb, 2-3lb, 3-5lb
WHITE Blankets – biggest need is for 30in x 30in white blankets. Also need 25in x 25in.
NOTE: We keep a spreadsheet of bereavement needs that you can refer to help guide your crafting.