The Preemie Project would like to donate red hats to Iowa NICUs for Valentine’s Day 2021. We need your help. We know TPP volunteers can help out in a very big way! We hope to have at least 500 or more hats to send to them this year
- Patterns with heart themes are great for this donation
- If you are not using a “heart theme” pattern, solid red would be best for this holiday.
- Please make sure your hat can easily be stretched over the tiny heads.
- Please be sure booties and hat are in the same size range
- Acrylic yarn works best for baby hats. Please NO WOOL!
You can use any pattern you prefer but here are a few very nice pattern suggestions:
Snowfall Hats – Crochet
Heart Hat: You Are So Loved – Knit
Baby Hearts Hat – Knit
We are hoping to bring this donation to as many NICUs as possible. The more items we receive, the more hospitals we can support!
Hat and Bootie Sets:
1-1.5lb 30 sets
2-3lb 45 sets
3-5lb 100 sets
6-8lb 100 sets
9-11lb 35 sets
Mail or drop donations off at the following address by January 1, 2021
Mail Items to:
The Preemie Project
2607 Flagstone Court
Coralville, IA 52241
Donation Deadline: January 1, 2021