A tiny size appropriate bracelet is included in each infant bereavement package. If you plan to make bracelets, please click on the links below to find the supplies we prefer for these bracelets.
Use white or ivory pearl beads. For the crystal beads, pale pink, pale blue or clear are appropriate. We need equal numbers of gender specific and gender neutral colors.
The biggest need is for the less than 1lb, 1-1.5lb, 2-3lb, 3-5lb sizes. We need those sizes in equal numbers. We are overstocked with the 6-8 lb and 9-11 lb bracelets.
- Use 3mm white or ivory pearl beads for the less than 1lb, 1-1.5lb, and 2-3lb sizes
- Use 3mm clear, pale pink or pale blue crystal bead for the less than 1lb, 1-1.5lb, and 2-3lb sizes
- Use 4mm white or ivory pearl beads for the 3-5lb, 6-8lb, and 9-11lb sizes
- Use 4mm clear, pale pink, or pale blue crystal beads for the 3-5lb, 6-8lb, and 9-11lb size
- Use clear 5mm stretch elastic bead thread
- Charms that are less than 10mm work best – these are our favorite charms – tiny feet, butterfly
- If you do not use the correct size bead, it will affect the size of the bracelet.
- Make sure you tie the elastic in 3 square knots – a total of 6 knots, to secure it.
- When sending bracelets, please separate the sizes into separate baggies and write the size on the outside of the baggie.
Please use the following pattern:
Page reviewed/updated: 01/25/19